Dual media filter contain anthracite in combination with
sand supported by pebble and gravels. Theses filter consist
of a layer of anthracite (1.25-2.5mm) resting on a layer
of fine sand (1-1.5mm) Anthracite is coarse and has more
dirt holding capacity as compared to sand.
Advantages and Features
1. Efficient Turbidity and TSS Removal
2. Filter up to 20 – 30 Microns
3. FRP, CS, MSEP, SS Vessel available
4. ASME Pressure Vessel is also available
5. Two, Three and Multi layer filters
6. Low Pressure drop across the vessel
7. Air scouring available for high flow pressure
8. Manual, Semi Automatic and Automatic features
9. Long filter cycles between backwashing
with minimum loss of pressure.
10. Pneumatic and electrical operating automatic valves
11. Two elliptical manholes
13. Automatic control and electrical cabinet.